duckyxdale

5/22/2006

Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Freshmeat!









I don't know about the 12 pieces of Freshmeat playing this season but I'm all about the return of my bitches!


Tina
Coral
Katie
Tonya
Shane

With these 5 back in the mix, it will be one amazing estrogen ride that these 12 unsuspecting newbies I'm sure are not ready for! Head on over to MTV and watch the trailer for it, it's epic and looks 100% better than say the trailer for Mi:III. There are going to be some nasty ass fights, some amazing name calling, some snarky disses, and I'm sure some hair pulling - and that's just from the men!

The ladies that are representing the bitch squad will tear that little blonde thing Melinda apart! I cannot wait! I love me some Tina but I'm almost as excited that Coral and those two children smuggled in her chest have come out of retirement! Why couldn't Veronica have signed on? God to see Katie and Veronica forced to work together to beat the newbies? Heaven in a fishbowl. You know Katie would and probably will anyway sabotage this whole thing!

Cannot wait! The casting special airs tonight and the challenge starts next Monday night in the 10 Spot.

2 Comments:

  • Where's The Miz? He's been MIA on the last couple challenges. Don't tell me he's gotten a real job.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 5/22/2006 05:01:00 PM  

  • Isn't The Miz busy wraslin' in the WWE or something? I love Mike The Miz! But nowhere near as much as I love Tina and Coral. Those bitches would break The Miz in half!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/22/2006 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home