duckyxdale

8/21/2006

KFed/Teen Choice Awards is So Bad its Bad!










- My girl over at GMMR has recaps of last night's Teen Choice Awards (which were just unwatchable in my opinion) so you should head on over and check out her scathing commentary. She's also posted a link to Kevin Federline's first and hopeful last live performance ever. It's seriously the worst thing I've ever witnessed. I'd rather watch an autopsy on a loved one than sit through this video ever again.

Now, speaking of KFed, did you know that last Halloween I was Brit's Baby Daddy? Here's my fake US Weekly cover.

5 Comments:

  • Maybe this Halloween you can go as Kid Rock...in keeping with the theme

    By Blogger djournay, at 8/21/2006 12:39:00 PM  

  • Love the costume and mag cover, Ducky. You not only write the snark, you live it!

    As to the performance, well, there's a reason it appears it was left for last - would've closed the show either way. My fav part was the three-person standing ovation at the end. You know they're gonna catch no end of abuse when they get back to school.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/2006 01:12:00 PM  

  • Of course the Teen Choise awards were unwatchable, how long has it been since you were a teen? Now if you will excuss me, I have to get ready for my countdown to the MTV Video Music Awards.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 8/21/2006 06:49:00 PM  

  • Yeah Scooter, don't be mocking.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/21/2006 08:27:00 PM  

  • Britney looks like Tracy Turnblad.

    By Blogger boredom blogger, at 8/22/2006 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home