duckyxdale

9/19/2006

CBS Pilots and Premieres

I just wanted to take a second to thank the powers that be at CBS for sending me a great gift basket at work! When I arrived back to work from my AIDS Ride I found a lovely package full of tv presents... the Fall Pilots and Premieres for the CBS Shows.

Tonight I will also be attending a bloggers press conference for their new show Jehrico starring the usually hot but sometimes slimey Skeet Ulrich. Being a huge fan of Scream and Miracles, this is a great treat! I will bring you some gossip on from the conference and my thoughts on the first two episodes later.

Also on tap are the first few eps of The Class, The Unit, Smith, Shark, and much much more! CBS sure knows how to treat their blog friends!

Stay tuned and don't forget tonight is the premire of Smith starring Ray Liota and Virginia Madsen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home