duckyxdale

9/08/2006

Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Video

Finally, I was able to find last night's Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Promo video set to The Fray's "How To Save a Life"



There is already speculation that the woods scenes and car crash allusions are Grey's related and not Fray video related. Is Addison wet and crying wearing the I Know What You Did Last McSummer outfit because of the car accident? Is Callie rushing to George and almost knocking McDreamy out of the way because he was involved? What's going on?

The scene that ruins me is the one with Izzie and Meredith lying on the floor desperately clutching hands and the tear running down Mer's face. WOW. Chills and some tears of my own! I'm such a sucker.


Don't forget to head on over to my newly minted shop for some Grey's shirts, pins, etc.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY!

Time to watch that video again...

1 Comments:

  • thanks for researching this video, can't wait for the first episode : )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/22/2006 12:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home