duckyxdale

9/05/2006

Finally! Big Brother History...

Janelle did the unthinkable and completely turned this game around once again! Winning POV for what, the 6th time? The girl is unstoppable! Just when you thought old fake tits butter face Erika would be going home, she bands together with her other femal houseguest, outs both Boogie and Will's "Operation Double Date" and plans a coup!

Janelle removes herself from the block as expected, Boogie has no choice but to nominate Will and by hours end WILL IS EVICTED! Brilliance!

It was obviously the smartest move for Janelle but the way this season has been playing out, I thought for sure she'd back down in the end! NOPE, MY GIRL PULLED IT OUT!

Boogie looked shell shocked and then continued to act like a non-"class act" as HOH Part 1 played out.

Nice... Mike Boogie's a Douche. HAHA -- Chill Town has been played!


If you'd like to purchase this fine Chill Town shirt, click here to visit Ducky's Shop!

2 Comments:

  • Hi again Ducky,
    It's Rickie from Houston, left you a comment a while back about how sad and desperate I was about SYTYCD not coming anywhere near Texas... anyway, This comment is about how thrilled I am about Janelle evicting Will and giving life to BB7 again. I fell in love with her during BB6 and now I really hope she wins. Although, I must say that as much as I love her and hate Will's tactics... he would be first on my list of dream bed mates from reality TV... Too bad he seems not to be very gay friendly.
    P.S. Talking about dream bed mates... don't forget to DVR Ellen's show tomorrow... Jailbait Ivan is gonna be on!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2006 12:26:00 AM  

  • Oh Rickie, I'm already on it. Don't think GMMR didn't wake me out of a Nyquil enduced slumber at like 3am to tell me he would be on! She does love her some Jailbait Ivan!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 9/07/2006 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home