duckyxdale

9/26/2006

MSN, I Wish You Nothing But...

...headaches, disease, famine, drought, and death. I hope every member of the MSN team is beaten, bloodied, gang banged, donkey punched, fisted, pistol whipped, hogtied, hung, and skinned alive for the troubles they've caused me in the last 18 hours.

Not only does their msn video service not allow Mac users to indulge in their pleasures which completely ruined my night and morning; it also ruined my lunchtime. As I realized I could watch at work on my PC... Lunchtime is all set.

Um, an hour later I couldn't get the video to play. I called GMMR, she had it playing in 3 windows at the same time. Every other video on their stupid site would load instantly and play. Do you know how many times I saw some bearded douchebag from One Tree Hill introduce a DVD extra? Or how many times Kidnapped decided to play? Every video played except Veronica Mars. I tried for a full hour to get it to work and nothing.

I hope someone out there is happy. I hope that Bill Gates chokes tonight on his dinner served to him by a maid in his mansion on a silver platter. I hope said Maid decapitates Bill Gates with said silver platter making my day much brighter!

If you saw the premiere of Veronica Mars I hope you enjoyed it. Mock me if you will.

3 Comments:

  • Well. It's not just MAC users MSN is against but Canadians too as we've been blocked from seeing Veronica Mars (but not of course the thousands of commercials before and after it).

    By Blogger Vance, at 9/27/2006 09:06:00 AM  

  • Rae, good thinking. I tried opening it on my Mac (not with your link but with the link I copied from the msn page) and it wasn't working. I will def try yours later! Who do I LOVE? WHO?

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 9/27/2006 10:47:00 AM  

  • AMEN HOLY SHIT HALLELUJIAH! Rae you are my newest bestest friend! I knew I already loved you but I see clouds, I see veronica... Its working SWEET JESUS ITS WORKING!

    Everyone, do as Rae says. Do not disobey or you will receive her AIRPORT WRATH! Which none of you but a few really truly understand. It involves hatred and hurricane katrina and it make me piddle!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 9/27/2006 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home