duckyxdale

10/18/2006

Cardinal's Coach Green Loses It After Losing To The Bears

Cardinals Coach Dennis Green Flips Out

Okay so you know I do not watch sporting events, in fact I loathe them but when multiple people kept telling me I had to see this clip, I knew it must be good. If you're a sporting fan and you were watching the Cardinals (who I thought were a baseball team) play the Bears the other night and understand that there was some sort of upset (I guess they were winning by a good amount with only a couple minutes left which was huge because the Bears are undefeated and somehow the Bears pulled ahead) ... this clip is for you!


It's brilliant and I don't even know who it is or what they're talking about.

Does anyone else think of Joe Jackson (MJ's Abusive Father) when watching this? My favorite part is when he says "You wanna crown em..." I laugh and laugh. This man is ripshit! Maybe I should start watching sports from now on.

3 Comments:

  • You seriously need to turn ESPN on a little more because that rant wasn't even the most entertaining sports event of the weekend. That goes to a brawl between Miami and Florida International where players were taking off their helmets and started to hit other players with it. But the best was the color guy actually egged on the players saying how great it was, how he was about to go on the field and join the fight, and saying how the should contimue the fight in the tunnel. Undoubtably you can find the clip on youtube.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 10/18/2006 08:33:00 PM  

  • Hey, its a step in the right direction... gotta give me credit for that!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 10/19/2006 08:19:00 AM  

  • So I can pencil you into my fantasy baseball league for next year?

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 10/19/2006 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home