duckyxdale

12/21/2006

CBS Shakes Up Monday... Again

As long as How I Met Your Mother stays put, I could care less what they do with the rest of the night. So, here's the rundown.

HIMYM will remain put at 8pm. The Class will have its season finale very shortly, and by shortly I mean March 5th. It will be replaced by Elaine's show, New Adventures of Old Christine. At 9 will still be the Ducky show, I mean the Jon Crier show Two and a Half Men. Then at 9:30 beginning February 5th (putting Christine on hiatus until March) will be the new show Rules of Engagement. Phew. Almost done.

Starting April 9th, Rules of Engagement will be replaced by The King of Queens which will air on Monday's at 9:30 until its finally put to rest forever. Thanks God, that way Leah Remini can go talk to the aliens full time. And by aliens I mean the Cruise's.

Breathe

1 Comments:

  • Could not agree more about King of Queens that turkey been done along time ago and as far as Leah Remini goes ditto.... As far as I am concerned she is a no talent D List celeb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/21/2006 05:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home