duckyxdale

12/27/2006

Ducky's Top TV Moments 2006

TV MOMENTS

So it's really hard to pick a handful of moments that make up the best parts of television 2006 but I'll do my best. Plus, you know I'm forgetting a thousand of them as who can really remember all the moments that make us love tv over 365 days of a year and a couple dozen shows we watch? In short, these are the ones that stand out for me. Feel free to weigh in on yours.

*no particular order

- Jeffrey Dean Morgan lives and dies on both Grey's and Supernatural. He's just a tv gem.
- Ana Lucia and Libby are shot by Michael on LOST. I freaked!
- Ivan and Alison dance to Annie Lenox's "Why" on So You Think You Can Dance and I cry.
- "My Name Is Cassidy" - Beaver's swan song on the Season 2 finale of Veronica Mars.
- Opening Scene of LOST Season 3. We met Juliet in her own Wisteria living sitch.
- Alice stalking Dana in the car on The L Word.
- Any moment with Jade on America's Next Top Model Cycle 6. God she was brilliant.
- Andy and Jim's acapella Indigo Girls sing-a-long which led to my favorite term of the year: "Tuna, you gotta be kidding me!"
- The opening sequence of the premiere of Studio 60. Judd Hirsch's speech is superb.
- Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton play the best parents and couple (Friday Night Lights) since Sandy and Kirsten's OC heyday.

and finally, probably my favorite moment of the 2006 tv season...

The final 10 minutes of Battlestar Galactica Season 2's finale. It changed the tone and mood of the show and blew my frakkin' mind!

Here's to more great moments in 2007!

2 Comments:

  • Joy playing Red Rover at the old folks home (My Name Is Earl)

    Matt and Landry shopping for Member's Only Jacket and Coach's reaction to it (Friday Night Lights)

    Billy's love confession (Survivor)

    Some random dead chick with an "I (Heart) Dick" t-shirt (Veronica Mars)

    Lemon Law (How I Met Your Mother)

    Chandler trying to pick up both of the Calico Girls (Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip)

    Sheila causing a fire while Tommy's passed out (Rescue Me)

    The commercial for Let's Rob Mick Jagger (this is going to be the greatest show of 2007)

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 12/27/2006 01:09:00 PM  

  • Connie and Kyle are perhaps my favorite on-screen married couple of all time. Their banter is the highlight of the show for me!

    xoxo,
    Libby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/06/2007 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home