duckyxdale

12/21/2006

Ducky's Top Shows 2006

TV SHOWS

Well it's the end of the year and everyone with a blog, a column, a tv show, and sky writer is starting to put out their Top lists so I figured it was about time I got to mine. Usually I do the Top 10 of this and that.

I'm trying to keep it to just 10 but you know me... I'm all about excess so there is a strong possibility I will create some overflow. I'm basing my choices on how much a show entertained me, moved me, made me laugh, made me cry, had social relevance, or just plain kicked some ass!

Here they are folks, in alphabetical order:

1. Battlestar Galactica
2.
Brothers & Sisters
3.
Dexter
4.
Everwood
5.
Friday Night Lights
6.
Grey's Anatomy
7.
Heroes
8.
Project Runway
9.
So You Think You Can Dance
10.
Studio 60 on the Sunset Boulevard


See, I did keep it to 10 but now I have to give the honorable mentions:
- Veronica Mars
- Supernatural

- The Office

- America's Next Top Model
- Lost
- How I Met Your Mother
- Top Chef
- The Closer
- Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
- Big Brother All Stars
- American Idol

1 Comments:

  • Happy Holiday Season! I so wish I have visited your site before Christmas. What a great heads up of some of my favorites.

    Loved the Top 10 list. I am surprised that Veronica Mars didn't make your first 10. All in all, great recap. Have a deliriously happy new year.


    P.S. waiting breathlessly for SYTYCD!

    By Blogger djournay, at 12/26/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home