duckyxdale

5/23/2006

Idol's Third Place Loser Speaks Out!









No, he's not talking about his teeth or the football shaped head he has, he's dishing Idol with TVGuide. Head on over for the full interview but if you can't stomach another TVGO exclusive, pretend you heard it here first. I won't tell.


On Paula's crazy ass love of Elliott:

"I just think she loves my voice and enjoys my singing, and I think
she likes me as a person, and the feelings are mutual. We've had some good talks
after the show and on stage, and she has a big heart, like I do. I think that's
probably why she identifies with me. And we're both Jewish, too, and you know
how us Jews kind of have a bond at birth."

Who knew they were Jews?

On what its been like to experience this with his sick Mother (who I'm not gonna lie got me all teary eyed last week - not paula teary, just teary):

"[My mother] has been living all this vicariously through me, sharing it with
me, so it's been great to see her like a kid again. She's been very sick and
ill, but she's back to her old self, a way she hasn't been in about three years.
It's been an incredible year, and it's only going to get better from here!"


1 Comments:

  • I always knew you had a crush on him. Where the hell's your taste? You got teary eyed? Come on, it's not like his mother is a pet or anything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2006 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home