duckyxdale

7/22/2006

My BF Travis Wall
Hall of Fame Pics


Check out how much sexier he looks with a shaved head. Hot!



This just makes me want to hang out with the gang.
Why can't we all just be friends?
Oh, mark my words... Come Tour time, we will be chillin' with the Top 10.
Who's with me?


Um, I'll just point to the slogan on the shirt and let that do the talking. Sweet!

*pics found courtesy of myspace and idolforums.
Thanks to Marie (see comments sections for links to Marie) for pointing me there!

2 Comments:

  • These pictures look familiar :P

    I'm with you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2006 10:46:00 AM  

  • You betcha Marie, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! You have a gaggle of Travis over there! Jealous. Glad to send some peeps your way and also over to the forums.

    Everyone, remember to click on Marie's name to the left of her post to check out her site.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 7/22/2006 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home