duckyxdale

8/23/2006

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 Revealed



I hope you know by now that I love me some Tyra & Co. Sure I think Tyra gets more and more standoff-ish each season and really only takes like 10 minutes out of her life to acquaint herself with models but it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because I consistently love this show!

From religious nutjobs like Robin who wouldn't remove her clothes to crazy ass Camille all the way to the fabulously deluded Jade in Cycle 6 - I pray for the drama weekly. I yearn for it really, I love watching these girls eat each other alive.

So on September 20th, ANTM Cycle 7 will launch The CW as a network and I thought I'd bring you the models to wet your appetite!


Amanda

Brooke

AJ

Anchal

Cari Dee

Megg

Christian

Megan

Eugena

Jaeda

Melrose

Monique

Michelle


Okay so basing this decision solely on looks my Top 4 are AJ, CariDee, Brooke and her twin Michelle. Runner up would be Christian. And could there be 2 previous cycle look alikes more than Naima (Cycle 4) wannabe Megg and Kim (Cycle 5) doppleganger Megan? Seriously...


10 Comments:

  • Megan looks French, Anchal looks photoshopped, Megg is too thin, Jaeda looks evil...
    Twins huh? That's interesting ^_^

    I agree with your top 4

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2006 01:26:00 PM  

  • Anchal, seriously... I can't

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/25/2006 04:05:00 PM  

  • Veronica is dead. Are you saying that Michelle looks like a dead girl that can't act?

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/29/2006 10:07:00 AM  

  • Is it just me or do like half of these girls have the worst names ever?

    By the way, Megan is a dead ringer for Ashley from this summer's Canadian Idol. And I didn't really like her that much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2006 11:53:00 PM  

  • Worse names ever! Melrose is not her real name...it's Melissa. I went to high school with her. Melissa is MUCH better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/06/2006 07:47:00 PM  

  • I would have to disagree with all of you... Going off of looks Jaeda has them all beat...by a LONG SHOT!!! She is gorgeous!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2006 02:02:00 AM  

  • I would have to disagree with you all....Based on complete looks Jaeda has them all beat...BY FAR!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2006 02:07:00 AM  

  • Melrose has been her name for the past 6 years, she just put together her first and middle names...it's still kind of gay though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2006 03:02:00 PM  

  • Melrose is fake, fake, FAKE! I don't care if she's gone by Melrose for the past 15 years...her name's Melissa Rose...she should just ACCEPT it...or pick a less drag-queen sounding name. Also...I went to H.S. with her too...she hails from the great state of Michigan - not whatever glamorous town in Cali she brags about. Ugh! Everything about the girl is just obnoxious. Would have been nice to see her ass go.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/24/2006 11:07:00 PM  

  • Melissa is a TRUE BEAUTY!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/2006 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home