duckyxdale

8/23/2006

The Best Veronica Mars News EVER!

Okay, so some of you won't think this but for me this is like Elvis meeting John Lennon! This is huge for me! I've been psychotically obsessed with Patty Hearst since I was 10 years old (Patty Hearst's kidnapping and serial killers were my faves growing up... I know, what?) so to hear that she will guest star in Episode 3.08 of Veronica Mars is seriously the best news on earth! I'm freaking out!

According to Ausiello:
Ausiello: OMG! I totally forgot to share with you the other major-ass-prattle-poop: "We have Patty Hearst booked for Episode 8," declares Rob Thomas, who says John Waters' infamous muse will not be playing herself. "She is playing a character close to herself. She's playing the granddaughter of Hearst College's [founder], who in our world is a railroad baron rather than a publishing baron. It'll be similar, but she is not literally playing Patty Hearst."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home