duckyxdale

8/02/2006

So You Think You Can Dance
Allison and Ryan Interviewed!













Sabrina Rojas Weiss
over at TVGO had the chance to interview both Allison and Ryan in the wake of their dismissal from SYTYCD. It's a great read. Here's a snipet from the interview!


TVGuide.com: So why do you think you were voted off?
Allison: I don't ever want to sound cocky or anything, but people have been telling me that I came into the competition being really versatile. I am only a contemporary jazz dancer, but they kind of consider me doing everything because I adapt really well. So it seemed not so impressive that I could do [different dance styles] well. I never really got a lot of praise.

TVGuide.com: In your Fox.com bio, you say you were kicked out of school for SYTYCD. What happened?
Ryan: My school, SUNY Purchase College, throws a spring concert every year and the semifinals in Vegas conflicted with the second week of their concert. They said either go to the auditions and get kicked out of school or stay and don't do the competition. I don't regret a minute of it. You have to make sacrifices for amazing things to happen.

Click here to read the whole interview with both cast members.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home