duckyxdale

8/11/2006

So You Think You Can Dance
Ducky Has TICKETS!









Oh folks, I officially have tickets to The Wang Center performance on October 7th of So You Think You Can Dance! I'm in heaven right now! GMMR is going with me and we're taking bets on if she'll be arrested or not for molesting Jailbait Ivan! Place your bets folks!

Freaking out!


***If you've not yet read the Entertainment Weekly article on the Final 4 contestants (My BF Travis Wall, Donyelle, Benji and Cousin Heidi) and really really want to, click here.

.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Ducky...how did you figure out what the "password" is for the presale ? I have looked and don't know where to find it.

    THANKS!
    krista

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2006 11:29:00 AM  

  • I pooled monies and got a membership to the Wang Center.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/11/2006 11:37:00 AM  

  • Duckman, that's awesome! You and GMMR will need to do extensive coverage of the event. If that includes a quiet interlude for you and Travis or possibly a tawdry affair for GMMR and Ivan, so be it.

    Have a fab weekend and bask in the glow of what is known as, "the tickets to paradise high".

    Oh, and just for you duckster...
    "I'm off like a dirty shirt".

    Kat:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2006 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home