duckyxdale

8/09/2006

So You Think You Can Dance
Ivan and Natalie Interview(s)

My sista from another Mista, GMMR, posted a link to a video of Ivan and Natalie. Now, I don't quite know where she left her brain because common sense would tell you... give Ducky a heads up! Right? Wrong. I found said video by heading over to her site and to my shock and awe - what's this? Uh-huh. We're currently not speaking for 30 minutes. A time out if you will.

Here's how to find the incredibly candid video. Ivan says more words in 1 minute than he did in 13 weeks of SYTYCD.

Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: On the right hand side enter your zip code
Step 3: On the left sidebar click on So You Think You Can Dance which is to the right of Cat Deely's smiling face.
Step 4: Watch said video that GMMR didn't give me a heads up on and hence the time out on the right hand side of the screen.
Step 5: Enjoy and get ready for tonight!



TVGuide Online's Sabrina Rojas Weiss Interviews I&N

TVGuide.com: What was the whole story about your dad calling you after that tango performance?
Ivan: The show slightly blew it out of proportion, but I know that it was for a good cause. So much of the dance community is guys who don't have support from their fathers, because fathers don't look at dance as something manly to do. They used [my dad's call] to show the guys out there, "It's OK, it'll happen someday." My dad was never really a big dance fan — he just didn't think I would go very far with it — but he called me one morning and was like "Hey, it was cool to see you on TV. I'm proud of you." It was awesome.


TVGuide.com: What's the living situation like during the competition?
Natalie: It's kind of like Friends: We live in apartments, and the girls are in one, guys are in another. Honestly, the grand excitement of the day is everybody going home and taking a shower! We're not really sequestered, so we can watch television and make phone calls, and that kept us a little more sane. We formed a little group called "The Circle of Trust," taken from Meet the Fockers. It was Dmitry, Ryan, me, Allison, Ivan and Travis, and we all had matching yellow bracelets. Ultimately, everybody was in the circle; it was just kind of a really dorky thing we did. Some nights we'd dress up like pirates and play Pirates of the Caribbean Monopoly and just dork out together.


Click here to read the entire interview!

3 Comments:

  • Are we still on a time out? I hope not...I miss you.

    I SO knew that they were making too big of a deal out of the phone call from Ivan's dad. You could see JI getting all weird when they kept bringing it up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/09/2006 03:10:00 PM  

  • Fine, we can talk again...

    Yes, I totes knew that JI was wierded out by the comments about his Dad. Way to scare that deadbeat dad away again, huh?

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/09/2006 04:57:00 PM  

  • Thanks for the links. Perfect for 4:49 in the afternoon!

    By Blogger boredom blogger, at 8/09/2006 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home