duckyxdale

8/08/2006

So You Think You Can Dance
*Finale Spoilers
You've been warned!








So I just got back from a mini-vacation this morning and wanted to get this information out as soon as possible in preparation for tomorrow night's "Performance Finale."


The Phone Numbers:
(Store them and use speed dial)
Heidi 1-888-TEMPO-01
Donyelle 1-888-TEMPO-02
Travis 1-888-TEMPO-03
Benji 1-888-TEMPO-04


The Couples and Dances:
Travis and Heidi - Disco
Donyelle and Benji - Viennese Waltz
Travis and Benji (Tranji) - Hip-Hop
Donyelle and Heidi - Broadway
Travis and Donyelle - Contemporary
Benji and Cousin Heidi - Salsa
and finally...
A GROUP ROUTINE by WADE ROBSON to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback"!

Each contestant also has a solo routine. I'm sure there will be plenty of hips a swayin' feet a flying. I do hear that Travis pulls out a back flip during his routine! Sweet.

Apparently the majority of the judges (Nigel, Mary, and Brian) talked about how amazing My BF Travis Wall was! Nigel said it would come down to the 2 guys! I also hear that Nigel urges the audience to vote for "who entertains" them most as well as to not factor in the Celine Dion prize as a determination. Obv Celine's package is optional.

I am so excited you guys! I hope that each of you will be tuning in on Wednesday night! And seriously... withdrawl after next week's finale. *sighs*


Sidenote:
As some of you know I am participating in a charity bike ride next month benefiting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center of NYC. The ride is called Braking The Cycle and we're raising money to help provide prevention, education, and awareness of AIDS. It's a 275+ mile bike ride over 3 day. If you'd like to donate (even $5, $10, or more) please click here and support your Duckster!



4 Comments:

  • I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!! All of my favorites (except Ivan) made it! I really don't care which one wins because I love them all! Who am I going to vote for?!?! I KNOW I will love everything they do! I have so far!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/08/2006 10:43:00 AM  

  • Thanks for posting Kristi! I'm really excited about the final esp after finding out there are so many combos of couplings and so many dances. It's going to be a 1 hour dance orgasm!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/08/2006 11:13:00 AM  

  • You really do a great job with this site, Ducky! All this hard work for all of us to enjoy :). Thanks ever so...
    Can't wait 'til tomorrow...
    Here's to a "Travistarry" night :).
    Elfn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2006 02:00:00 PM  

  • Have you seen the new videos on youtube? O_O

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5teKp_Glg38 this one and two others posted by the same person

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2006 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home