duckyxdale

9/21/2006

Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere Sneak Peek Clip

Okay, here is a link to a preview from tonight's premiere of Grey's. I'm not gonna lie, within 20 seconds of the clip starting I had tears streaming down my face. I'm so gay. Just you wait though... when Bailey leans down and apologizes, FORGET IT!

Tears commence tonight...

Grey's Creator Shonda Rhimes has issued a new blog posting over at their abc blog. It's a great welcome back from our fearless leader (who gained some fears already this fall). To tempt you here is my favorite part which now means I need to spend an extra hour tonight rewatching the series premiere on dvd.

  • The first episode (which is called “Time Has Come Today”) deals with, not just the aftermath, but also with the past. I encourage you to watch the original very first episode of Grey’s Anatomy from Season One because, if you pay attention to the dialogue and the details, you will be rewarded in this premiere episode with some (hopefully) very interesting tidbits. And I hate the word “tidbits” but it does describe what I mean perfectly. This first episode of Season Three is meant to reward hardcore fans -- it’s also meant to bring us to a place where we can say goodbye to Denny as well as deal with the Mer/Der/Finn of it all. Just remember that nothing is ever wrapped up easily on this show. Because things aren’t neat and clean in real life.

2 Comments:

  • Do you watch ER? I have historically, but I'm thinking that ER and GA might be too much back to back. I may have to ditch ER. Maybe I'll save it for Sunday nights!

    By Blogger boredom blogger, at 9/21/2006 03:35:00 PM  

  • I watched ER until maybe the season after Anthony Edwards died. Then I was outs. Too much, give it a rest already. Someone euthanize ER!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 9/21/2006 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home