duckyxdale

6/27/2005

Degrassi's Every Episode Ever Marathon - The N


And you wonder if I�m obsessed? I have all of the Degrassi DVD sets that have been made available (Degrassi Junior High Season 1&2 and Degrassi: The Next Generation Seasons 1&2) yet I still have to watch The N�s Every Episode Ever marathon! On Sunday alone I must have watched at least 3 hours of Degrassi and when I went to bed there were still a good 6 hours left of teen angsty goodness to behold. If you missed this (Matt) you�ve done yourself an injustice.

Summer Premiere of Degrassi: TNG�s continued 4th Season is this Friday and my poor lil Emma will be giving hummers down by the ravine. Poor Emma gets an STD and Bitch-Slapped by Alex - all in day�s work! Stay Tuned for the episodes with Kevin Smith and Alanis Morissette! Degrassi, it still goes there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home