duckyxdale

2/28/2006

VERONICA MARS BLOGGERS PRESS DAY - COMING SOON



VERONICA MARS BLOGGERS PRESS DAY 2006
recap coming soon

Seriously, I just walked off a red eye flight from LA cum San Diego and will recap the shit out of this most amazing and generous event, The Veronica Mars Bloggers Press Day 2006! I was lucky enough to be 1 of 9 chosen to attend and basically it was poop your pants incredible but first I must sleep with dreams of Ryan Hanson and Jason Dohring in my head. "The Shocker" never seemed so HOT!

Please come on back soon and often for a butt-load of pics and some fun recapping!

dan.

6 Comments:

  • Crap, I'll want to see and hear all about this, but you'll have to let me know if it's very spoiler heavy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 10:38:00 AM  

  • I'll def let you know with spoiler alerts - don't worry! That was the hardest part of the day... finding the balance of who wants to know and who doesn't. Rob (Thomas) but now we're best friends so he's just Rob was very courteous about what he gave and the level of info we already knew or wanted to know. I'll do the same Tom!

    dan.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 2/28/2006 02:37:00 PM  

  • It was great to meet you, and your questions were very entertaining! (Not to mention your photos with Team Casablancas. Hee.)

    I've posted some highlights and photos from the set, courtesy of The Attractive Nuisance. More recaps and photos to come.

    And Rob can't be your best friend because he's mine. Was he the coolest, or what?

    By Blogger Magnolia, at 2/28/2006 05:19:00 PM  

  • It was great meeting you yesterday. That's an awesome picture of Jason.

    By Blogger The Attractive Nuisance, at 2/28/2006 08:46:00 PM  

  • Am I jealous much or what? Um, yes! I am drooling over this closeup of Logan and can't wait to hear ALL about it. Movie night soon??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/01/2006 08:07:00 AM  

  • Well obviously for me it would have been hot if Kristen flashed the shocker. Now if only that happen...

    But anyways, nice meeting you and hopefully we can meet up in San Diego again.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 3/01/2006 08:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home