duckyxdale

3/15/2006

The Amazing Race 9



I'm not really going to comment, I'm just going to state that with almost as much fiery passion as I hated Jonathan a couple seasons back I hate Lake this season. Notice the hillbilly twang in his voice. Notice his domineering behavior. Notice how when he tells his abused wife Michelle to "shut up" it's always with his open palm toward her or his fist in the air. Hi, Abuser Much?

I will leave this weeks commentary to my friend Peter (from an email chain)...

Maybe after Moscow they can fly to Alabama or Arkansas where Lake will feel at home.

They can have a road block burn a church or deliver hate mail. "The contestant that can burn the church can finish faster but they need to have an understanding of pyrotechnics on the other hand delivering hate mail is not physically challenging but the contestant may get lost on back roads with no markings and possibly shot be a redneck thinking they are a bill collector or repo man.

Lake on the other hand could be the first contestant to finish both roadblocks and still come in first place.

1 Comments:

  • I'm right there with you on the Lake hate. I think I actually hate him more than Jonathan. He's just that horrible!

    By Blogger TVFan, at 3/15/2006 03:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home