duckyxdale

5/10/2006

Furonda's Insane!

As much as I grew to love this girl with all her colorful commentary and her rules of engagement with the third person Furonda I always knew she was a little bit crazy. Now TVGuide online has an interview with Furonda where she just gets pissed and basically ends the interview before it begins. Here's a sneak peek at the brilliance that is Furonda Unglued:

TVGuide.com: Honey, we can be done right now. We don't have to do an
interview at all. A lot of the Top Model contestants like a bit of publicity as
they start their careers.Furonda: I feel like I'm being berated by questions
that you wouldn't ask an actual actress or a model.


7 Comments:

  • So Cliff & I had a thing last night & at least once a week or so.. At least he didn't have to jerk off when we departed. We were so busy at the beginning that we missed Taylor's first song. Anyways, I think Paula, Simon & Randy are so busy blowing Elliott, that they don't realize the GOOD singers, like the other 3. By the way this BS about diabetes & Elliott's teeth is just that. Have any of you people seen his mother?!???? He was hit with the ugly stick along with her!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 02:43:00 PM  

  • Oh by the way, Ducky, I realize now why you like Elliott's voice.. He's Cabaret.. so very cabaret!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 02:48:00 PM  

  • He's German?

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/10/2006 02:49:00 PM  

  • Do you actually work???? Where's the comments about last nights Idol?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 02:53:00 PM  

  • Furonda is CRAZY! I can't believe she got so mad about that TVGuide.com interview. Did she sleep through the interview skills lesson on Top Model?

    By Blogger TVFan, at 5/10/2006 04:03:00 PM  

  • Hey don't rag on her too much, everything she learned she learned while temping for Mayor Goodwood.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 5/10/2006 04:15:00 PM  

  • Were is the American Idol Talk???
    I can't FUCKING believe that Chris was booted and FUCKING Elliot goes on are you FUCKING kidding me.

    Sorry for the swears but really Elliot looks like a drunk, amish elf on crack cocaine and don't try to tell me he's a better singer then Chris. Simon must be pissed this will cost him millions instead of the next male Kelly Clarkson he gets another Fantasia or Ruben.

    Where's Db*itch? I'm running over to her house to lock up the booze
    I only hope I'm not too late.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home