duckyxdale

5/08/2006

Gearing Up For the Veronica Mars Finale...














*Photo courtesy of UPN/WB

I was just reading TVGal's weekly column and she had this to say about the finale of Veronica Mars airing tomorrow night on UPN for what will hopefully not be the last time ever. Sure, its the last time ever on UPN because UPN will no longer exist but... you get the idea. So yeah, that quote from TVGal:

I've seen this Tuesday's season finale (9 p.m. on UPN) and it is fantastic. I mean fantastic like I couldn't sleep after I watched it since it was so simultaneously disturbing and adrenaline inducing... I think you'll love Logan even more at the end of the hour, Kristen Bell deserves an Emmy nomination, the culprit is perfectly plausible yet still totally shocking and the final moments will leave you breathless for next season.

Also, there will be a blog cross-over exclusive available after the finale tomorrow night! One of your favorite bloggers and I will be watching the finale together and doing a combined blog about our favorite Sleuthela and Co.

I've also been given hope that my interview with a certain '09er will be ready by the time the finale airs! Cross your fingers kiddies!

2 Comments:

  • I CAN'T STAND IT, I AM SO EXCITED! All the scoop I have heard is that it is an amazing episode. Kristin aka Wanda from E! Online said she watched it 3 times and hasn't done that since Felicity. Less than 7 hours to go...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 02:22:00 PM  

  • Did Wanda watch while NOT eating. Seriously with her image makeover... its killing me. She'll never be Julianna size, and noone should be!

    Okay pushing past that! I cannot wait either. All signs point to amazing!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/09/2006 03:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home