duckyxdale

5/05/2006

I Don't Know Why But I'm So There...

Per TVGuide Online:

No False Idol: Fantasia Stars in Life Story
The Season 3
winner of American Idol is starring as herself in the Lifetime Original Movie Life Is Not a Fairy Tale: The Fantasia Barrino Story, it was announced Friday. Starting production in New Orleans on May 17 and aimed for an August premierte, the pic is being directed by Debbie Allen and will costar Loretta Devine (as Fantasia's grandmother), Viola Davis (as her mother) and Kadeem Hardison (as her dad, making me feel really old). "Fantasia made America fall in love with her through her astounding voice, but few people know the obstacles she went through to get where she is now," previews Lifetime exec Trevor Walton. Will a bottle of Zoloft be playing Paula? Greg Kinnear as Ryan?


Kadeem? Wasn't that Dwayne Wayne? Why isn't Whitley in it? I think it would be more enjoyable if Whitley was in it, don't you? Butch Bull Dyke Fantasia could face off against Whitley Gilbert in an Idol Grudge Match! I'd do Pay-Per-View for that shit!

Someone answer me why Fantasia Barrino needs a lifetime movie? Why do we need to know anything about her cracked out Baby Mama life? I so don't care if she was beaten, abused, left for dead in an alley unless they can get Meredith Baxter Berney on the case! I'm just sayin'...

8 Comments:

  • COLD!!! I'd expect a little more sympathy from a man who checked out for an extended vacation because some person next door to him died.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 12:11:00 PM  

  • I so didn't check out for that one. It was someone in my own house that died a couple days later douche.

    And Fantasia, seriously? Let's work on a tell all Paula Abdul Addiction film before this slag.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/05/2006 12:44:00 PM  

  • Dear DB, Elliott has a good voice with the face of Rocky Dennis what more can you say? Chop off the head let the voicebox stay? Mic a paper grocery bag so he can sing but we dont have to look? I could take or leave him at this moment. Its alllllllllllllllllllll about Chris and Kat!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/05/2006 03:18:00 PM  

  • tvgirl13, I've still not discovered how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop - you think I can figure out that S.A.T. question you just posed?

    If Fantasia's strapped to the front of a train that leaves Los Angeles at 5pm travelling 80 mph how long does it take for...

    Too much!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/05/2006 03:20:00 PM  

  • You disappoint me.. Where's the love?? I expect more fight from you. There's just no spunk in your responses. I guess I'll have to flop over to another blog site.. I guess the article about your site was just "hype". Typical publicity stunt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 03:43:00 PM  

  • I do know how to spin!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/05/2006 04:33:00 PM  

  • Show me some. I liked to be amused and kept interested. Bring it on!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 04:47:00 PM  

  • Seriously, though... what in hell is going to be improved with a movie about Fantasia's life? Who needs it? (Also, I'd like to know exactly how she touched the hearts of a nation. Maybe it was a typo, that really meant "hurt my ears, mo'fugga! Go away!")

    But since it's a Lifetime movie, maybe her babydaddy turned out to be a bad guy (skipped math class to get a Slushee! the horror!) and she pulled a knife on him. *shing!*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 06:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home