duckyxdale

5/04/2006

Ausiello Once Again Scoops Us All!

Head on over to the Ausiello Report for an exclusive interview with Damon and Carlton about the DEATH of Ana Lucia. It's real folks, she's gone...

A snipet:

Why Did Lost Kill Ana Lucia? Lindelof/Cuse Tell All!
Before we get to the
shocking events of last night's Lost,
I have a confession to make: I've known for weeks that Michelle
Rodriguez
was leaving the show and I said nothing about it in Ask Ausiello. No
hints. No spoilers. Not even an asterisk quiz. And you're probably wondering
why. Well, it's simple: I knew Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse wanted Ana
Lucia's death to be a big surprise to viewers and I wasn't going to be the one
to ruin that for them � or you. Plus, I knew if I kept my big trap shut, I'd
stand a better chance of getting them to spill the beans about the shocking plot
twist before it happened, and then be able to post it to my blog the moment the
episode was over. All in all, I think it was a pretty fair trade-off. Oh, and
you're probably wondering about the fate of Cynthia
Watros
' Libby since she too was gunned down by Michael last night. I'll have
the full story on that next week. But first, let's get to the bottom of M.Ro's
ouster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home