duckyxdale

4/27/2006

Buffy Sing-a-Long TONIGHT!
Coolidge Corner Theatre


For all you Buffy fans out there, one of my employers here in Boston is having their annual Buffy Sing-a-Long tonight! This year there's not just 1 screening either, there are 2 chances to sing your heart out.

"Once More With Feeling" the epic Season 6 musical episode will be played for what is sure to be sold out crowds in its first Coolidge Prime-Time slot! Usually this is reserved for our Midnight shows but because its become so huge over the years and there has been so much demand, we've move it to an earlier time and added additional shows!


Shows are at 7:30 and at 10pm tonight, Thursday April 27th! There will be the usual plastic vampire teeth for all participants and some other goodies to help get the mustard out! No Bunnies please, its upsetting enough that Anya was sliced in half we don't need to upset her any further.

Here is the audience participation sheet (click to make bigger):




See you tonight!

3 Comments:

  • OMG! I wish I lived in Boston. I am beyond pathetic when it comes to my Buffy and can sing every song. My fave is "I'll Never Tell." (I do a mean Anya!)

    I also love "Walk Through the Fire" and of course, "Where Do We Go From Here?"

    Man, I so want to go to this it's not even funny!

    Tube Talk Girl
    www.tubetalk.blogspot.com

    By Blogger tube talk girl, at 4/27/2006 02:55:00 PM  

  • "Bunnies Aren't Just Cute Like Everybody Supposes..." I do love me some Anya!

    "Under Your Spell" kills me when Tara realizes Willow put a spell on her. Breaks my damn heart! Oh, the "under Your Spell/Standing(Reprise)" is even better with the Giles duet!!!

    We're geeks!

    Amazing!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 4/27/2006 03:48:00 PM  

  • "I will walk through the fire..."

    When Spike joins, good stuff.

    I'm proud to be a Buffy-lovin'-singin' geek! "Bunnies, Bunnies, Bunnies..."

    By Blogger tube talk girl, at 4/27/2006 11:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home