duckyxdale

4/25/2006


My run in with an ex American Idol -
the strangest Idol of them all!


Ever since Entertainment Weekly ran their article, a "Where are they now" type expose on 10 previous Idols I've been scowering my hood for... wait for it...

JOHN STEVENS!

According to EW, he attends Berklee School of Music here in Boston which happens to be about a 5 minute walk from my house. Since the article was published, everytime I walk down Mass Ave past Berklee I always look for the tall awkward red-head who was so out of place on Idol it wasn't even funny.

I was starting to get discouraged when this past weekend I was walking through The Prudential Center and walking right towards me is the lanky Idol reject himself. Score!

3 Comments:

  • How about some current AI talk.
    You seem to have a strange love/hate thing going on with ACE.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/26/2006 08:46:00 AM  

  • I kinda resemble the remark of "being an annoying douchebag"! I thought for sure I would get a response from you about Elliott looking like a drunken amish dwarf. Where's the love?? I guess you are slacking a bit. Paris & Elliott have to go!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/26/2006 09:15:00 AM  

  • db*tch... you kinda "RESEMBLE" the douchebag remark? I think you probably meant resent.

    slacking is the only way to go btw.

    Oh and "cliff" the only love/hate I have for Ace is loving to hate him and loving to wish death upon him and loving to see his stupid face off my television for the rest of the season!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 4/26/2006 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home