duckyxdale

5/11/2006



WAIT, WHAT?

WOW!

SERIOUSLY?


I...


WOW!


SPEECHLESS...



And now I'm over the speechless!
Who on earth thought that was going to happen tonight? If you did, I'm sending a cleaning crew over to your house and we can settle this once and for all. I was dumbstruck sitting in my livingroom watching this unfold.

Seacrest should be shot for the way he's been announcing people are going home. Half the time this season the person who got the boot wasn't even sure if they were really gone. I get the "after the break" crap, but seriously make it damn clear and kind when these peeps are kicked to the curb at Hollywood and Highland. Seacrest can we vote to keep your ancient scharpee wrinkle face or not next week? Where's Dunkleman? Can we call him in if these antics continue? What a DB!

Now, whoever voted for Diabetes Football Teeth and Gray Hair McGilacuty over Kat and Chris are ineffinsane and deserve at least a days worth of donkey punches for their actions.

This has
Nadia Turner written all over it. I guess maybe this is doing Chris a favor because seriously does he need to be associated with Idol in 5 years? He's releasing a Staind-like album and across the top of the CD cover is that stupid 13 year old Teen Beat lookin' American Idol logo? He doesn't need it! Enough people love him, he will make it...

...but come on America!

COME ON!

10 Comments:

  • Sigh. I admitted last week that I got sucked back in, and Chris was the only reason why. Now that he's gone, I am too. America is filled with idiots, and I will no longer support their choices. Dan, to borrow your practice -- American Idol is BANNED!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 08:18:00 AM  

  • This is just too much for me to bear. I'm convinced Idol is rigged more than ever now. The judges feel sorry for drunken amish dwarf so he gets to stay another week? I can't stand to look at him or his mother anymore. Looks like the "Farkel Family" has America fooled. He has no voice or looks. I will NOT be watching that show ever again! Hey Cliff, we'll have to change our night from Tuesdays to Sundays. What a way to start the week HUH?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 09:05:00 AM  

  • Donna, if I didn't enjoy the trauma this show causes me week after week I too would do my normal practice of BANNING things. I just can't. Even though MY American Idol is gone, I still love me some McPheever and want her to win now more than ever. Either that or I'm voting for Taylor like I did for Scott Saval a while back just to ruin this show forever.

    db*tch, I hope Cliff got to you in time. He seemed worried.

    Locally, Chris was on the Fox 25 Morning News this AM. He was live too, hi its like 4am in LA, can you let a loser sleep already. Kim ran the interview and she obv LOOOOVED him. He was great and super nice and friendly and funny for being up at 4am.

    Guess that wife has less to worry about now that he didn't win. I heard a rumor that he was offered the FUEL lead singer spot.

    We will see Chris Daughtry again!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/11/2006 09:41:00 AM  

  • Ducky,

    I was too late Db*tch was on her second bottle of whiskey and servicing the old man upstairs all the time screaming Taylor's name.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 09:48:00 AM  

  • Cliff, Why do you have to tell the world of my misery. As you noticed last night, I was down and very low on the old man neighbor. Thank God I'm a spitter and you stopped me before it got that far!! Thank you and I hope yours was better!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 09:53:00 AM  

  • i cried real tears :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 11:17:00 AM  

  • real tears that you tried to conceal from me? I read your VM finale comments, I know your game sista!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 5/11/2006 03:04:00 PM  

  • I actually replayed the "Chris Daughtry face" back on tivo about 10 times!!!!! I am not sure if you are a Spinal Tap fan but it was the same face Sir Ian Finch had when the Nanny told him that they were pulling their records from Kmart!!!!

    Brilliant stuff....I am not the fan you are, but I dont hate the guy....but you have to admit he was a little on the cocky side...he clearly thought this whole thing was his.....

    You're new American Idol - The Lucky charms Mascot or a Fat George Clooney/Joe Cocker clone!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 04:55:00 PM  

  • db*itch,

    You know your the only one who can make me sing like ACE.

    but when were alone in bed please never call me ducky again.

    I know it was a mistake but it really hurt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2006 04:44:00 PM  

  • Hey Ducky, wanna have a threesome?? you'll love Cliff, he's HUNG!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2006 05:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home