duckyxdale

8/25/2006

Laguna Beach Season 3: Got Bitches?

Welcome to Laguna Bitch! Okay so back in the day that was our opinion of The OC but the bitchiness left and the cleverness kicked in. I felt the same with the first two seasons of Laguna. Season 1 pitted LC and KCav against each other and at times all parties were just outright horrible to watch.

In Season 2 KCav's evil cattiness and man-eating was tolerable and at times even enjoyable; I eventually fell in love and was head cheerleader for Team KCav - she won me over. She matured, she seemed misunderstood in Season 1 and we really got to know a semi-okay individual. I don't know that I can say the same with this new crop of kids.

Season 3 should be taglined "Welcome To Laguna's Bitches." As a gay man I love me some cat fights, I love me some drama, and I love me some vindictive gals, hence, I don't usually mind me the bitches... but these Season 3 twunts have gotz to go!

We're not talking innocent KCav bitchiness here, we're talking straight up 'I'll key your car, post nude photos of you around town, kill you cat, seduce your father, and tell an admissions officer you once slept with a Math teacher' to ruin your life bitchiness with this new crop of rich cows.

I know I'm being harsh but the likes of Kyndra, Cami, Lexie, and I think it's Candace MTV has done the impossible and further promoted the hardcore selfish self centered cvntery we all should try and teach the youth of today against. Do these girls think they're coming across as cool? Do they think they'll be idolized? Do they think their actions will make them more popular when they hit the mean streets or even college? Do they not realize that their incredibly twisted senses of entitlement, self-image, and morality will one day completely ruin their chances at ever having real jobs, friendships, or relationships of any kind for that matter?

For girls like Kyndra and Cami I wish nothing but the worst in life. Shark attacks, disfigurement, poverty, anything that shows there is justice in this world.

For girls like Tessa and the kick-ass Rocky I wish you luck post-Laguna and I beg of you to do better and more important things with yourselves than become Real Housewives of Orange County. I'm pleading here for you to at least do better than the likes of Kyndra and Cami! Please!

Til next week when I rage against the glam machine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home