duckyxdale

11/16/2006

How I Met Your Mother "Robin Sparkles"


Seriously this is the best thing I've ever seen in my life! You have no idea how much this reminds me of the joys of my youth! I too loved shopping and the mall... and cute boys. Oh and Debbie Gibson and Tiffany with a little Lisa Lisa thrown in for good measure. Kids Incorporated with Martika and Dance Party USA! Oh yeah baby, this was so my bag. I remember mall tours, I remember the hideous air brushing of the acid wash jean jacket. I remember the mall hair and mest tights. Did I mention I'm a male? Doesn't sound it. God I'm so gay sometimes.

Monday when I opened my TV Guide and saw a picture of Robin and her 80s secret I almost pissed myself. Today I got the official press release from CBS including some pics and a link to Robin's alter-ego's MySpace page. Robin at one time was the Canadian answer to Tiffany. She was a bubble gum pop princess that toured the Mall and sang about boys, like ya know...

God, it's already stuck in my damn head. It's the best song since 1988! "Let's Go To The Mall" really should be released as a cassingle.

I introduce ROBIN SPARKLES!


Please visit her MySpace and friend her. Please click on the Sparkles logo below for an exclusive clip!

I can't wait for Monday night!

Curious about Robin’s distaste for shopping malls, Barney does some digging and discovers her hidden past. When he unveils the embarrassing truth to the gang, they cannot believe what they see and hear Robin doing and are provided with endless hours of amusement from their new discovery about her teenage years.

2 Comments:

  • I thought Alanis Morrisette was the Canadian version of Tiffany. Well at least until she went down on the dude from Full House in a theater and got all pissy.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 11/16/2006 10:49:00 PM  

  • Seriously,laughed my ass off yesterday. That's the funniest thing I've seen since Alanis' "Too Hot" video or the "Walk Away" video (with Matt "Joey" LeBlanc)! and CBS sent you the media package? Lucky Ducky!

    By Blogger Vance, at 11/17/2006 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home