duckyxdale

11/30/2006

Victoria's Secret? Justin Timberlake!


Witness Justin Timberlake's breakout performance of the decade (*Ducky here, this is honestly the funniest statement of the last decade... what? I mean come on the guy hasn't even been making music for a decade so is it really that hard to accomplish? And as much as I love me some SexyBack, it's not a song to showcase Justin's pipes. Leave that to BYE BYE BYE! Hells yeah, love me some N*SYNC) on the sexiest night on television, when THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW returns to the CBS, Tuesday, December 5th.

The fashion show, featuring top models Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks and Izabel Goulart.

Does anyone else think Gisele is like the most butt-ugly ass woman alive? I do. She does nothing for me. And yes I realize I'm gay.

Click here for a sneak peek video from Tuesday's show. And be sure to check out youtube.com/cbs for more half nekked models throughout the week!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home