duckyxdale

12/20/2004

The O.C. Chrismukkah Special


The O.C. Chrismukkah Special
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
First off, lets just say that when The O.C. created Chrismukkah last year I thought it was genius. When the O.C. revisited Chrismukkah this year I was worried it could not live up to last years holiday celebration, but I was way wrong.

I'm going to get right to it. THE O.C. MADE ME CRY. The O.C.. Who knew Chrismukkah could be so emotionally draining. Cry Moment #1: Ryan coaxes Kirsten out of the closet. That Kirsten finally had some emotional scenes and they broken my heart. Cry Moment #2: When Summer unveils her Chrismukkah miracle at Lindsay's house. I was a blubbering mess.

Chrismukkah lines of the night:

"Oy Humbug!" (The Cohen's)

"I for one am looking forward to dinner with my stepmom face down in her Christmas ham!" (Summer)

And the Chrismukkah inventions of the year go to?

- Seth for his "Color Coded Holiday Alert System" with a spectrum that ranges from Taupe to Putty to Charcoal to finally Kocheese.

- Lindsay's Yarmuclaus invention. Genius. I'm not half jewish but if I could get one of these, I would be!

Did I mention that The O.C. made me cry? On Chrismukkah no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home