duckyxdale

1/23/2005

The O.C. 1.20.05


The O.C.
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
I had to download this episode because I forgot to DVR it. Anyhoo. Here are the best lines of the night...

Kirsten: "Sandy's idea which is in a different direction involves funding a low income housing development.
Julie Cooper: "Huh! That's kinda cute, I guess. But Kiki, we're trying to appeal to the Newport elite. We need to think about who these people are. They're bored, rich, gossip-mongers that like to shop. They're me! And I don't care about low income housing.


Sandy: "Okay, Honey I don't want to alarm you, but there is a giant Julie Cooper on the table!


Seth: "So, where is she, 'cause I will totally fight a girl!


Summer: "It's just that my whole dating experience amounts to a six month angst-fest with cookoo for Cohen. So when I am with you its like I was raised by wolves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home