duckyxdale

2/24/2005

Alias 2.23.05



Originally uploaded by duckydale.
Am I alone in wishing Nadia bites it before the end of the season? It never crossed my mind until this past week when the threat of that was a possibility. Kill her, what do I care?

What I do care about is our friend Mr. Sark!!! Thank god they brought him back. It was a multiple orgasmic episode with Sark and Anna Espinosa.

Some ass kicking was in order this evening courtesy of Syd and Anna. I love watching girls just gratitiously fight. Its great entertainment. The best part of the boutique beating was the following line:
Sydney: "She can have the blouse."

But the best lines of the night go to David Anders:
Sark: Actually, given our shared intimacies with your late wife I'd go as far as to say we're family."

Sark: "... for the bubbly of course."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home