duckyxdale

2/07/2005

Everwood 1.31.05


Everwood
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
From my lovely friends trading bittorrents I was able to download the episode I missed last week called "The Perfect Day." I'll say this, it may have been the perfect episode. It may have been one of Everwood's finest hours. It was incredibly well written with just the right amount of sarcasm, wit, and heart. There was equal emphasis on the kids as well as the adult relationships which is what sets this show apart. "The OC" also has revolving plotlines for each generation but its more comedy. "Everwood" is drama, not melodrama, but real life down and dirty drama that somehow makes you feel good at the end of the day. It's "Party of Five" and "Felicity" good at times. And I'll say it again, this episode was just phenomenal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home