duckyxdale

3/03/2006

American Idol Losers Pt. 2


Will we really miss thee...

Heather "Sucks" Cox was a given... the only people beyond her family voting for her were either too busy in real strip clubs or only had one hand free for holding the phone and dialing - a multi-tasking nightmare.

Brennatude
do you really think Clive Davis is going to call you? Doubtful. If anything you'll get a guest spot on "Moesha," oh wait that's off the air... Good Bye To You!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... There was No Sway he was making the Top 10! Though I will give it to America, I thought for sure he was in for at least another week. An early treat!

Poor David Radford he really was not that bad. Granted, if I had to keep him or Kevin Covais, I would keep Kevin because it's just a joke among jokes that he survives - though I'm glad he does! David, I'll miss your cute little smile and crooner ways. And PS-could his Mom be cuter? I don't think so. She's the hip Mom and all the kids love her. Did you notice that all the girls came rushing down when David got the boot? They were nowhere in sight when Sway was sent packin'! Where is the love?

Now can we talk Paula? Someone upped her lithium again! She was OOC last night. I couldn't tell if Simon really was making fun of these kids or if Paula was just off her rocker. Regardless, I never thought I would side with Seacrest, but I felt terrible for these kids as they just had their hopes and dreams ripped from them and there's botox Paula over there barely able to focus or complete a sentence without laughing hysterically. Wait, was that really any different from the other weeks? Well, that's another theory shot to hell.

1 Comments:

  • I was so glad that Brenna went! Her attitude was driving me crazy. I never saw the big deal with Sway, either, so I'm glad he's gone.

    By Blogger TVFan, at 3/03/2006 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home