duckyxdale

3/28/2006

I talk, They Listen... well maybe vice-versa!

duckyxdale and Veronica Mars by phone!

Tonight is a conversation with Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas and uber-cutie Jason Dohring who plays Logan.



I'm excited beyond compare. I'm throwning down the gauntlet with GMMR (KS-if you act all chummy and lovey like you've blown Jason or something I will find you at your house and physically bring the pain - and jealousy). Damn you and that interview... Loves ya!

I don't quite know what to expect and to tell you the truth I've been sooooooo busy lately that I really can't say that I've prepared for the event tonight. I'm kicking myself that at the moment I have 3 jobs. Regardless, I will ask the questions that need to be asked and you will love it.

Toodles.

3 Comments:

  • Ouch...i'm not feelin' the love from you lately bitch ;) Don't hate the playa, hate the game. I can't help it that Jason and I are now best friends. Yeah we might shop together and do lunch, but I always bring your name into the convo..well, at least I try to bring your name in. Jason's always like, wait, who? what?

    He he...I'm not sure I have any questions..gots to prep!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2006 04:19:00 PM  

  • sounds like there are going to be a good chunk of peeps on the call so we may not get to ask any questions.

    Just sit back and dream of Rob and Jason - good thing they can't see through my screen. OOOHHHH!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 3/28/2006 04:25:00 PM  

  • Don't worry, no matter how many people are there, I'll get mine through.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 3/28/2006 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home