duckyxdale

3/21/2006

Neptunians Get Your Pens Ready!


photo courtesy of RobThomasProductions.com

Calling all Veronica Mars fans!

Get your heads in check and your fingers limber! Please submit me any questions (in the comment section) you may have for Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas or star Jason Dohring (Logan) by Tuesday, March 28th. I've been invited along with (I assume) my fellow Blogger Press Day comrades to participate in the first ever Veronica Mars Telepressconference!

Send one, send all and I will do my best to beat down my fellow bloggers to get your questions answered!

More on all this as the date approaches!

duckyxdale

2 Comments:

  • It's on now! JK :-) This will be another great opportunity, though. Very exciting!

    By Blogger TVFan, at 3/21/2006 03:14:00 PM  

  • Dude, i am so over talking to these two, and by that I mean NO I'M NOT!! Catch your act online Tuesday!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2006 12:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home