duckyxdale

3/23/2006

Veronica Mars "The Quick and the Wed"

"The Quick and the Wed"
photo courtesy of neptunesite.com

I want to reach out an hug Rob Thomas and especially writer Jon Serge who if I'm not mistaken wrote this weeks episode. There were so many lines this week I'm just going to run through some of my faves:

Vinnie: "You didn't get it from me..."
Veronica: "Exactly how many times have you had to say that in your life?"

I Heart Dick: "Dude, your Dad really leaned down in the big house... probably all that tossed salad huh?" (for real how did that pass the censors)

Logan to Veronica: "You're cute when you're jealous"

Beaver: "What did I tell you about thinking?
Kendall in little girl voice: "That it makes my breasts grow smaller"

Cliff: "If it will help decide on your wardrobe, I'll be wearing an "I'm With Stupid" Tee.

And the sweetest moment in the world...
Jane: "Guess you never know where true love will find you"
Veronica: "If it comes looking for me, I'll be over by the espresso machine"
*Logan walks up to Veronica*
Logan: "Hey..."

Now on to the surprise of the week: Stacy Edwards is alive and well and acting as the frigid Mother of Hannah Griffith! If you don't remember Stacy, think back 10 years to a little indie film called "In The Company of Men," which was Neil Labute's first film and quite an amazing one at that! She played the def woman and she was amazing!

Question of the week: What did Kendall put into the shower drain? Was it a listening device? Was it a piece of hair from someone in an attempt to screw Logan over? I'm not quite sure. If you'll recall my Veronica Mars Bloggers Press Day recap, Rob Thomas told us as we stood almost in said shower that it would play an important role in an upcoming episode. I'll inquire further this Tuesday when we have our chat with Mr. Thomas.

Remember how last week I was hoping they did an hour long recap before airing "Versatile Toppings"? Well we got one tonight - almost - was tonight's amazing "previously on Veronica Mars" not the best thing ever? It was wild to see how much has happened this year! Thank you Powers That Be!

A big shout out to the art department at Veronica Mars for pulling a picture of Harry Hamlin in Clash of the Titans out of their asses! That's Hot! The Tinseltown Diaries was high-sterical! There should be an episode of that each week. Not to mention it gave us one of Dick's greatest lines to day (see above).

I effin love this show!

6 Comments:

  • Loved every single line that you mentioned! I think Kendall took one of Duncan's hairs to frame him for Lilly's murder. Things are really starting to get good now!

    By Blogger TVFan, at 3/23/2006 02:36:00 PM  

  • Why am I such a tard? It didn't dawn on me that of course she is taking a hair sample from Duncan's shower as just minutes before Aaron talked about framing Duncan for Lilly's murder.

    Duncan does have one episode left doesn't he?

    Will he die? Will Logan kill him.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 3/23/2006 04:06:00 PM  

  • I am an even bigger tard than you are because I didn't get the whole hair in the shower thing.

    But I felt the squee with the espresso machine comment and Logan's subsequent appearance. Those two crazy kids will make it work.

    By Blogger The Attractive Nuisance, at 3/26/2006 03:57:00 PM  

  • Rae, I assumed she would pick the shorter hair rather than the longer. But I did think that myself.

    I'm surprised how many were confused by that scene, it was pretty obvious to me she was doing something to implicate Duncan for Lilly's murder to get Aaron to hook her up with some capital.

    And as much as I (Heart) Dick, the tossed salad blast seriously crossed the line.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 3/26/2006 10:59:00 PM  

  • Scooter you're so wrong... The Tossed Salad line was hands down the best thing to come out of Dick...

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 3/27/2006 12:46:00 PM  

  • BREAKING NEWS!
    THIS SHOW CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/27/2006 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home