duckyxdale

6/02/2006

The 4400's Diana Speaks Out!

Okay so she isn't speaking out to me, but she is to TVGuide. If you are a fan of The 4400 (beginning its 3rd season on June 11th 9pm on USA) this is a fun read! I'm psyched for this coming season. I've found that this show only gets better with age - the acting gets better as well (and thank god for that)... Here's a teaser:

TVGuide.com: What have been your favorite 4400 episodes?


McKenzie: I liked all of the first season, and I really liked the second season.... I thought the culmination of the assassination of Jordan Collier was so awesome. I remember watching it thinking, "Where do they go after this?! How are they going to beat this?" And then the next show after, I thought, "OK, Ira is a genius." You don't meet many in your life, but I think I've met one in him. You couldn't beat that episode, I don't think, or follow it with anything other than a complete U-turn, and we went into an alternate reality with Joel's character meeting a 4400 whom he winds up marrying and all this stuff. Joel was fantastic in it, and it was really smart.

To read the whole article, click here.

2 Comments:

  • I'm excited! Other than this and Rescue Me, I'm on limited TV-viewing for the summer.

    P.S. I have my Kleenex all ready for tonight's Everwood finale. I'm already teary just thinking about it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/05/2006 10:05:00 AM  

  • I'm not talking about the finale as I still refuse to accept.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 6/05/2006 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home