duckyxdale

8/29/2006

Veronica Mars Goes Viral. The Shadow Attacks...

So "The Shadow" (is this similar to The Skulls, The Dead Poets Society) has attacked the Veronica Mars bloggers! The viral marketing machine has overtaken our favorite Gal Ronnie's soon to be school of choice, Hearst College.

Here is the email I received from "The Shadow," its very intersting and I encourage you to see what he has to offer. And it looks like Veronica's got her hands full already. Steven, we're coming!

I apologize for the unsolicited e-mail, but this is a matter of great importance. From what I have heard, you have shown support for Veronica and Hearst in the past, and the time has come for words to become actions.

Steven needs our help. He needs to get this message to Veronica:

http://www.helpmeveronica.com

If you can do what you can to make sure it reaches her ears, Steven -- and Hearst -- will be all the safer. I thank you all for your assistance.

Kind regards,
The Shadow-- Who knows what evil lurks in the Hearst of men?



Does Steven realize his girlfriend Sally might actually be named Sal... and a guy? Steven's a little light in his loafers if you're asking me. Seriously though, the funniest thing ever is when he says "I should have got a cat" (click to play) -- almost wet myself. And who's assaulting my honey Dick? Nobody goes down on Dick unless it's me!

Let's discuss this piece of VM information we've received shall we? Spread the word!

______________________________________

Remember if you'd like to read about my set visit last season, click here for the Bloggers Press Day recap!
And my interview with Tessa Thompson from Season 2 is here.

5 Comments:

  • Ducky, I agree with you, that DOG line is funny.

    I would be interested to know if this is fan generated or not. Regardless, it's very interesting and is already getting me excited for Season 3!

    Thank god S2's dvds are available now!

    You rule.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2006 02:52:00 PM  

  • Um, who's stealing our idea of viral video. You don't think that we created Rachel Blake for no reason... wait...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2006 03:32:00 PM  

  • Hey Ducky! I got it, too. What do you make of it? I emailed the network to see if this is for real or just some crazy, creative fan.

    By Blogger tube talk girl, at 8/29/2006 09:24:00 PM  

  • okay, so I added my favorite part. You have to listen to it. Click to play "cat"

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/30/2006 09:18:00 AM  

  • Rumor has it that the Cloud Watcher folks are behind it. ALLEGEDLY...

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 8/31/2006 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home