duckyxdale

12/01/2006

Barney & Marshall Suit Up and Sing Out!

This is simply amazing! Especially when they do the singing over each other! Here are Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segal singing "Confrontation" from Les Miserables on The Meghan Mullally Show.




Do I hear MUSICAL EPISODE in their future? Between Barney, Marshall, and Robin Sparkles we've got quite the cast... though we all know Alyson Hannigan's sounds like a skinned cat. Damn that girl is bad with the vocal stylings... "I think this line's mostly filler" - ya think Willow?

3 Comments:

  • I've been trying to watch this video for a couple of days and it keeps cutting off 45 seconds in...has it done this for anyone else? Any suggestions?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2006 07:48:00 PM  

  • I've not had that problem and I've watched it on 2 different computers on 3 different browsers and 2 different operating systems.

    Have you let it sit there for a while, after 45 seconds you could be catching up to what's downloaded so far. Let it sit and see what happens. Well worth the wait.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 12/02/2006 10:15:00 AM  

  • Thanks for the suggestions...I've tried leaving it and the guy who loaded it even sent the video to me from his website and it did the same thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2006 03:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home