duckyxdale

12/05/2006

Heroes Hiro on Studio 60?

I just got a very interesting email from fellow tv blogger Scooter McGavin about Hiro hosting Studio 60 during a February Sweeps episode!

I've not found anything online to prove it yet but hey, that's some cool ass news! Is he in town to stop someone from exploding perhaps?

I've not yet had the chance to post about last night's amazing mid-season finale but I swear I will. I'm swamped at work and I actually kinda want to watch the episode a second time because so much happens!

3 Comments:

  • I got my info from TVGuide.com so I'm under the impression it's true and he filmed his parts today.

    As for last night's episode, I'm not sure I'd go the amazing route, the Nikki storyline is getting more boring by the minute. If I didn't get images of her walking around in a whip cream bikini everytime she comes on screen, I'd flip the channel.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 12/05/2006 07:31:00 PM  

  • I read it in some "legit" website though I can't remember for the life of me where right now.

    By Blogger Vance, at 12/06/2006 08:28:00 AM  

  • Amazing can be used while still finding a fault in Ali Larter being an actress at all. I kinda don't even count her storyline into rating the show. I could so do without. Kill her first, keep DL and let's see some more Micah powers!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 12/06/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home