duckyxdale

11/23/2004

Amazing Race 6 11.23.04


Amazing Race 6
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
Boy, that Jonathan is still a cunt, eh? Christ, last season I was sure that there was not a meaner person on television than Colin, but immature and idiotic Jonathan takes the cake. I said I always thought Colin might be capable of hitting Christi, but after watching tonight, I know that Jonathan beats Botox down on a regular basis. He is a fucking scumbag that I hope Bolo beats the shit out of before the race is over.

And who picks a teammate for the race that cannot drive stick either? One of your douchebags needs to know how to drive the car before signing up for the race. You took someone worhtwhile's spot in casting. Thank god your stupid selves got eliminated. They aren't cool enough to get Philiminated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home