duckyxdale

11/03/2004

Everwood 11.1.04


Everwood 11.1.04
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
Sometimes this show shines like no other... Here is the best exchange of the night (between Edna and her Boss, Dr. Dimples - Scott Wolf):

Edna: "Ephram Brown is dating Amy Abbott, who is the daughter of Dr. Harold Abbott, who happens to be my son, which makes her my grandaughter."

Dimples: "...wow. It's like a Greek play."


There are rumors online that I seriously never even considered. Rumor has it that Dr. Dimples is so in awe of Dr. Brown (Treat Williams) because he is his long lost son. Oh My Gawd! I love it, it makes Dr. Brown's whole "my son's college girlfriend is pregnant and I will pay for her to disappear so my son has a chance at becoming the genius he's meant to be" situation have so much weight because if this is the case, his parents did the same to him. Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home