duckyxdale

10/13/2004

Presidential Debate No. 3


Presidential Debate No. 3
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
In all honesty, there are times while I am watching this where I actually wonder if the George Bush seen in these debates is actually the only time in 4 years where we've seen the REAL GWB. I'm thinking of the movie DAVE here, where they replace the real president with a double for the country's sake. I kid you not he is a complete moron at times.

Not lying, at 9:20 he was finishing up his 2 minute response to a question and a spittle formed on the left side of his mouth that didnt go away until President Kerry began talking. It was creeping me out, SPITTLE, he's a frothing at the mouth imbecil. I can't, I just can't. If he wins in November I will cry for days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home