duckyxdale

5/13/2005

Without a Trace 5.12.05


Without a Trace 5.12.05
Originally uploaded by duckydale.
Was I the only person in America watching this show that was unable to accept the drama and personal turmoil because the old man makeup on Jack was soooo distracting and gross? It just didn't work for me. I understand what they were going for, I do. It's just that a surrealist WoaT is not true to this show.
That being said, some very revealing Jack insight tonight. When he forced himself onto Sam, I thought for sure that there was going to be an Aussie throwdown, but it didn't come.
Did y'all notice the original Carly from General Hospital was one of the daughters? I love that girl. All I'm sayin' is that next week's finale better be fucking spectacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home