duckyxdale

3/28/2006

Rob Thomas Is A God... and I talked to him - again!

*for those of you not quite sure what "The Shocker" is or what it references - I offer this picture found online.

Just got off of the Veronica Mars Online Press Conference and had to quickly say that he is hands down the most generous man in television! Not only did he field calls (some good some bad and some from you-know-who--who i can't stand) but he also let a couple thing slip again.

Can you imagine what he would say if you got a couple drinks in him? Good lord!

Click here for my audio question!

Rob also is looking for what the fans think of possibly changing up the mystery arcs for Season 3. Instead of following Seasons 1 and 2 with basically 2 mysteries playing out over the entire season - which he admits intimidates some new viewers who may not be up to speed and possibly feel they cannot catch up - Veronica Mars would do 3 mysteries played out in episode sections of 7-7-8. So the first 7 are one mystery, the second, then the third. Please let me know your thoughts or head on over to GMMR because she has already begun a forum for posting your ideas.

Personally I am not a fan of that idea. I think tinkering with an already great formula is very risky. I love having a mystery that you have to be involved in - that you actually have to sit back and trust the writers with. Something that given time will become more and more apparent and will eventually give you the greatest satisfaction! To remedy the intimidation factor, The CW will need to jump on the iTunes bandwagon and get those episodes out there. It has worked wonders for Lost - it can do the same for our favorite girl, VM!

More to come...

8 Comments:

  • I would prefer to imagine Jason with a few drinks in him.

    Now I'm worried that I'm the one you can't stand.

    By Blogger The Attractive Nuisance, at 3/28/2006 09:45:00 PM  

  • It would be interesting to talk to Rob while drunk. Even sober at the Blogger Day her was always preferenceing himself by saying, "I should say this but..." or say "I think I told you too much" afterwards.

    I may have an inkling of of who "you-know-who" is too.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 3/28/2006 11:04:00 PM  

  • I was suprised they gave away as much as they did! I was trying my hardest with the Wallace question. I thought Rob was a hoot, too, tvgirl13. Good times, no?

    www.tubetalk.blogspot.com

    By Blogger tube talk girl, at 3/28/2006 11:21:00 PM  

  • I posted the audio of my question. Planned on doing them all but don't know if I have time or bandwith! HAHA!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 3/28/2006 11:32:00 PM  

  • Can you post the part when Jason said he knew me. Oh damn, I am such a brat...but you lurve me!!! I thought your question was probably the best! Seriously, Veronica without shockers and tossed salads just wouldn't be right :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/29/2006 03:51:00 PM  

  • Thanks KS, i thought mine was the best too but i like that others agree. I tried to send you the file of your question when Jason arrived but it bounced back saying your mailbox was full.

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 3/29/2006 04:19:00 PM  

  • **Thanks to my friend Scanet for the mp3 to replace my heavy duty .wav file originally posted!

    By Blogger duckyxdale, at 3/29/2006 06:23:00 PM  

  • If you happen to find a picture depicting Tossed Salad, please refrain from posting that please.

    By Blogger Scooter McGavin, at 3/29/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home