duckyxdale

7/10/2006

The Office Meets The Office

Or as I'm already calling it: "When Gareth met Dwight!" According to TVGuide:

The Office's U.K. Mates To Crossover
Per the New York Post, exec producer Ben Silverman says that cast members from the British comedy The Office will put in an appearance on NBC version this season. Silverman did not reveal any plot points or whether the actors will reprise their own Office roles, but did say that Wernham Hogg boss man Ricky Gervais will not be among the cameos: "We're going to save the big man for now."

*givememyremote just sucked all the air out of her office building when I told her. She gasped so much that I think it had a similar effect to the electromagnetic "system failure" on Lost. Planes were just plucked from sky. The island mystery is solved.

1 Comments:

  • My reaction was not like that at all. Ok, maybe a little :) Best news of the day!!! I hope it happens, and by that I mean, I hope the camera is focused on Jim Halpert and Tim Caterbury for the entire half hour.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/2006 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home